Key selling points
– Supports healthy energy levels
– Helps maintain healthy Vitamin B12 levels in body
– Helps in metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins
– Relieves tiredness and feeling of weakness in healthy
– Assists healthy red blood cell production
– Vitamin B12 to support the production of energy in the body.
– Vitamins B12 helps with healthy red blood cells production.
– Red blood cells carry oxygen to the cells, which is necessary for energy production. Signs and symptoms of deficiency include fatigue.
– Vitamin B12 is water soluble, so not stored in the body and daily intake is necessary.
Recommended Adult Dosage:
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Precautions and contra-indications:
– Always read the label and follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
– Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Supports healthy energy levels
Helps maintain healthy Vitamin B12 levels in the body
Helps in metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins
Relieves tiredness and feeling of weakness in healthy
Frequently asked questions:
Q1 Does vitamin B12 increase red blood cells?
A1 Vitamin B12 deficiency anemia is a condition in which
your body does not have enough healthy red blood cells,
due to a lack (deficiency) of vitamin B12. This vitamin is
needed to make red blood cells, which carry oxygen to all
parts of your body.
Q2 How does Vitamin B12 support healthy energy levels?
A2 Vitamin B12 helps your body with the process of
producing energy by helping your body to break down the
macronutrients in Food. Additionally, your body relies on
red blood cells to carry oxygen – which is burned along
with glucose for energy – to the cells that need it. So by
helping to form healthy red blood cells, Vitamin B12 also
supports your energy levels.
Q3 How long does it take for vitamin B12 to work for energy?
A3 Vitamin B12 supplements will only improve symptoms
such as tiredness and lack of energy if they are caused
by low vitamin B12 levels. It may take a few weeks before
your vitamin B12 levels and symptoms (such as extreme
tiredness or lack of energy) start to improve.