✚ Sensitivity to NSAIDs
✚ Painful joints
✚ Swollen joints
✚ Inflamed joints
✚ Sore joints after activity
✚ Rheumatoid arthritis
✚ High strength turmeric
✚ Standardized extract
✚ Vegetarian capsule
✚ Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Curcumin is the main active component in turmeric. Clinical research has shown it has anti-inflammatory properties. It can inhibit the NF-kB pathway, and also inhibits mediators of the inflammatory response such as cytokines, chemokines, adhesion molecules, growth factors, cyclooxygenase (COX), lipoxygenase (LOX), and inducible nitric oxide synthase (iNOS).1-4
Studies suggest that curcumin is as effective as Ibuprofen and Diclofenac in reducing joint pain, but without the side-effects.5-8 It can be safely used alongside NSAIDs and may reduce the need for NSAIDs, which could be beneficial for those suffering from NSAID side effects.
Relieves the symptoms of mild arthritis
Research has found that those who suffer from osteoarthritis and take a curcumin supplement daily, notice a significant decrease in pain after 3 months,9,10 as well as long-term improvement in joint function.11
Other studies found that curcumin (500-1,000mg curcumin per day as found in this formula) can also help improve morning stiffness, walking time and joint swelling in those with rheumatoid arthritis.12-14
– Turmeric has an anti-inflammatory action
– Turmeric can help improve the symptom of mild arthritis
– Turmeric can help relieve joint pain and inflammation
– Turmeric is as effective as the NSAIDs Ibuprofen and Diclofenac, but without the side effects
– Wagner Glucosamine & Chondroitin to support healthy joint cartilage
– Wagner Professional Ultra Omega to further help improve joint pain and swelling
– Store below 30°C, in a dark place out of direct sunlight.
– Keep out of reach of children.
Turmeric 17,500mg contains high strength Turmeric, in the convenience of capsules.
Turmeric relieves symptoms of mild arthritis, relieving mild joint inflammation and
swelling, and mild joint aches and pains. Additionally, Turmeric contains antioxidants
to reduce free radicals formed in the body, as well as having anti-inflammatory action.
This formula contains:
– High strength Turmeric
– Antioxidant benefits of Turmeric, acting to reduce free radicals formed in the body
– Anti-inflammatory action from Turmeric
– Turmeric to relieve symptoms of mild arthritis
Adults: Take 2-3 hard capsules with water, once daily.
Or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Do not use if cap seal or if inner seal is missing, torn or broken.
If taking prescription medication or if in doubt consult your healthcare professional.
Contains no Added
Wheat, gluten, yeast, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
Curcuma longa (Turmeric) ext. dry conc. 500 mg
from minimum rhizome dry 17.5 g
stand. to contain curcuminoids 475 mg